Belldinni Avon 07 06 Vetro Veralinga Oak Laminated Modern Interior Door
PLEASE, CALL OR VISIT OUR SHOWROOM FOR MORE COLORS, SIZES AND PRICES!
Door Information and Possible Configuration
Door Finish Types
- Primed – Coating that needs to be painted on site.
- Enamel Paint – 2 part paint process, thicker and more durable than traditional paint.
- PVC – Durable Laminated Coating.
- PPL – Scratch-resistant, thicker finish available in textured options.
- Unfinished – Complete unfinished surface, needs to be primed, painted, or stained.
- Wood Veneer – Available in the unfinished and pre-finished configuration.
- Fiberglass – Man-made material used for exterior doors.
Slab Only Configuration
No Hinge or Handle / No Deadbolt Prep / No Frame / No Casings
- For use in existing frames or for sliding, bypass, pocket, barn or magic option.
- Keep in mind if installing into existing frames every manufacturer has different actual slab sizes. Some are prefit anywhere from 1/8 – 3/4 inches.
- Most Interior Doors Come In 3 Thicknesses 1-3/8″, 1-1/2″ and 1-3/4″
Knock Down Configuration
- Includes Door Slab, Frame and Casing Set
- Hardware is Optional (We recommend Butterfly Non-Mortise Hinges)
- No Hinge Prep, No Bore Prep
- For DIY Installation
- Prepped and Assembled
- Most Popular Choice For Both Home Owners And Installers
- Faster and Easier Installation Process
- Door Slab is Pre-Cut For Hardware
- Door Is Installed on Frame Using Chosen Hardware
- Casings Cut On-Site By Installer To Ensure Propper Fit