Privacy Door Lever Set with Push Button Lock and Emergency Egress
The square contemporary lever combines sophistication and simplicity, making this design the ideal accent for a contemporary home.
Privacy Door Lever
Privacy door levers have a functioning latch mechanism and a push pin lever that is typically used for bathrooms and bedrooms. A safety lever allows the door to be opened from the outside if necessary. Privacy door levers do not require a key to be levered or unlevered.
- Features adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- Fully reversible Lever Fits both right handed and left handed doors
- For use on interior doors where a privacy locking function is required, such as a bedroom or bathroom
- Push button on rose
- Includes Square Corner, Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Includes Round Corner Strike
- Backset: 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″ Backset
- No of Inners: 1
- Crossbore Size: 2 1/8″ Crossbore