Traditional Passage Door Lever
Decorative and functional, Doors & More offers a wide variety of lever styles in several beautiful and contemporary finishes
Passage style door knobs have a functioning latch mechanism but do not lock. They are typically used for closets, interior doors that do not require locks or in entryway sets in combination with a deadbolt.
- Fully Adjustable latch included, to fit all standard door preparations.
- All standard installation parts included
- Protective coating to aid in the duration of the finish
- Function: Passage
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8″
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″
- Handing: Left, Reversible, Right