The USA market can satisfy any customer with a large variety of door collections. It is not difficult to buy a reliable door. The range exceeds all expectations. Everyone who has decided to freshen up an apartment or started the renovation – dreams of creating his own unique style in home decoration. And such a “highlight” in the design solution of the home can be laminated doors. In the online store “Doors & More” laminated interior doors of European quality are widely offered. At the same time, the price of the goods can become a pleasant bonus for you in terms of construction costs.
Production technology of laminated doors
The door slab of a laminated door is a frame made of coniferous wooden bars spliced together into a microthorn. Hollow sections are filled with corrugated cardboard, which is pressed into honeycombs. The structure is sewn up with medium or high density fibreboard overlays and revetted with laminate. The quality of modern interior laminated doors is very high, and visually it is difficult to distinguish them in texture and color from products made of natural valuable species of wood.
Advantages of laminated doors:
- operational usability – the laminate is very practical and undemanding to maintain, moisture-resistant qualities are inherent in PVC-coating with high-quality vacuum seaming;
- consumer durability – does not react to a point force. This advantage applies only to high-quality models, when pressed with a piece of metal, which does not leave a dent;
- textured variety – imitation of wood texture on a smooth and textured surface;
- a wide range of colors is a very important feature for the harmonious combination of the color of the door structure with the palette used in the interior decoration of the room;
- environmental safety – it is recommended to install laminated doors in children’s and medical institutions, since the resins included in the composition do not affect the environmental friendliness of the product;
- low cost – low production cost.
Laminate is an excellent protection of doors from mechanical stress, from cracking and delamination of wood components of the structure under the influence of humidity and temperature. “Doors & More” offers the best laminated doors in New York with characteristics that will captivate even the most picky buyer. To figure out how to choose laminated interior doors, you should get acquainted with the technological options for the nomenclature of the protective film.
Types of laminated door coverings:
- 0.2 mm paper-based film, the cheapest and most problematic;
- 0.2 mm paper-based film with melamine resin treatment, melamine film is slightly more expensive and resembles plastic in texture;
- a film with a thickness of 0.5-0.7 mm, an expensive option, “two-sided laminate” has improved durability parameters, is more often used in the production of interior doors;
- fiberglass film is the most expensive and high-quality laminated coating, with a high cost price, used in the production of individual orders.
How to choose a door for the interior?
Creating a harmonious and full-fledged interior of a room is not an easy task, since each of its components should visually emphasize the design idea, and interior doors are no exception. To date, the production of doors for the house by manufacturing companies is carried out in two styles: classic doors and modern doors. Giving preference to one or another style of the product, you need to make sure that it is combined with the design.
Discreet and elegant classic style doors
If you need to install doors to the living room, bedroom or office with classic finishes and furniture, it would be reasonable to purchase interior doors of the appropriate style. Despite the increasing proliferation of new, modern design elements, the classic style does not lose its relevance and remains the most impressive option for lovers of strict but solid external design. Classic style interior doors are characterized by correct and strict lines, laconic design along with a chic color palette of finishing materials, for example, natural veneer. Sometimes such models are equipped with small glass inserts that do not disturb the visual perception of the classics. Also today you can buy doors in the classic style, which are distinguished by an artificially aged finish.
Spectacular and memorable modern style doors
Ever competing with classics, modern interiors are more expressive of design. Interior doors of a modern style are intended for newfangled minimalist interiors with a high-tech or modern style. An original finish with glass inserts of a non-standard shape or numerous, but laconic glass panels unusual for classic doors, will emphasize the design of the furnished apartment and the special taste of the homeowner. Many doors of a modern style can have a bright glossy color or matte with a spectacular texture, which is possible thanks to the synthetic material polyvinyl chloride. It is a universal solution when shaping the style of decoration.
The obvious differences between the styles that are relevant today can be seen on the pages of our online store “Doors & More”, which offers interior doors in a wide range of prices.